- This is the user talk page of Meta:User talk:とある白い猫
- What is meant with this? Lars G. (--Ыруатук (Diskussion) 01:05, 6. Jun 2012 (MESZ))
- Hi, I was just creating my and my bots user and user talk pages on all wikis. How may I help? -- とある白い猫 chi? 14:04, 6. Jun 2012 (MESZ)
Du wurdest für 6 Stunden gesperrt, da Du keine Wille zur konstruktiven Mitarbeit gezeigt hast. Falls du nützliche Beiträge zum Wiktionary leisten möchtest, kannst du zurückkommen, wenn die Sperre abgelaufen ist. --Ыруатук (Diskussion) 01:21, 6. Jun 2012 (MESZ)
- I am sorry but what do you want me to do? I merely created my own and my bots userpage. -- とある白い猫 chi? 14:06, 6. Jun 2012 (MESZ)
- I wonder why? I can´t see that you have any permission for a bot flag on de.wiktionary. So why create a bot user? What is your purpose? And why did you not answer me at once? I saw that you edited your pages later. Lars G. (--Ыруатук (Diskussion) 15:23, 6. Jun 2012 (MESZ))
- I would also be very grateful if you continue discussions where they were started. And stop moving messages around! It only creates confusion. /Lars G. (--Ыруатук (Diskussion) 15:33, 6. Jun 2012 (MESZ))
- I would prefer continuing here or on my talk page as I will NOT be notified of your replies if placed on the bots talk page and will probably end up being ignored. I always redirect my bots user talk page to my own user talk page so I kindly ask you to leave it as a redirect.
- I was editing 700 wikis yesterday creating userpages for myself and for my bot on every wiki. It is a rather tedious process. I did not notice your message until you posted to my talk page which I only noticed once I checked my email the day after (today).
- I operate my bot on every wiki with the exception of two. The bot only handles double redirects on wiktionary projects such as this one. I do not think it is necessary for the bot to have a bot flag here as bot will probably make one or two edits per year but I'd be happy to apply for a bot flag if you deem it necessary.
- -- とある白い猫 chi? 17:34, 6. Jun 2012 (MESZ)
- I personally see no use of a bot doing such a job in de.Wiktionary. If You only expect to do edits a couple of times per year I also see no reason for You to masquerade as a bot. I personally dislike Your whole approach. You don´t seem to adjust Your work to the place where you intend to work. This is a dictionary and not some internet playground! I cannot either accept that You try to stop people from using the "Diskussionsseiten" here as they are intended to be used. I can tell You that there is no risk that You will be ignored wherever You write. We are many that keep a close watch over what is written here. If You are going to work here in de.Wiktionary I sincerely advise You to first acquaint Yourself with how we work here and then think if You are willing to participate or not. Regards Lars Gardenius (--Ыруатук (Diskussion) 19:22, 6. Jun 2012 (MESZ))